Your Texas Tech Red Raiders are in Norman this afternoon to take on the Oklahoma Sooners in Big 12 Conference play on Fox. Texas Tech (7-0, 4-0) unbeaten and ranked in the BCS Top 10 for the first time since 2008, and Oklahoma (6-1, 3-1) hopes to keep their name in the Big 12 title race with a solid home win.
- The Red Raiders are wearing gray helmets, white jerseys, and gray pants. The Sooners are in their classic crimson helmets, crimson jerseys and cream pants.
- Last time these two teams met in Norman, Texas Tech pulled out the improbable victory over the No. 3-ranked Sooners in 2011.
- Oklahoma leads the all time series 14-6, but the two teams are just 4-4 against each other in the last eight years.
- Sooners to watch: #10 Blake Bell, #24 Brennan Clay, #14 Aaron Colvin
- Red Raiders to watch: #22 Jace Amaro, #4 Bradley Marquez, #91 Kerry Hyder
Join the staff here in our live thread to discuss the game with other fans.
Date: Oct. 26, 2013
Start Time: 2:30 p.m. CST
Location: Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, Norman, Okla. (82,112)
Weather Forecast: Rainy
TV Info: Fox (Gus Johnson, play-by-play; Charles Davis, analyst; and Kristina Pink, sideline)
Radio: KTTU-FM 104.3 in Lubbock
Twitter: @wr_jones, @shelbyxmas, @TexasTechLogo
To join the conversation, either register for Disqus or connect via your Facebook, Google or Twitter accounts. Then simply comment and reply! Let’s us know what you think about the game. Our comments automatically update, so no need to refresh the page.