Oh, so there’s nothing good in Lubbock? We disagree. Because the Texas Tech Red Raiders are leveling up with some cactus power!
So it all started when a TCU recruiting coordinator decided to tweet about Texas Tech. Firstly, go ahead and keep the Red Raiders’ name out of your mouth.
Secondly, do better.
Of course, this came on the heels of Texas Tech’s announcement of a NIL deal through the Matador Club, which was giving $25K contracts to 100 Red Raiders football players.
Enter TCU’s Bryan Carrington who said it was silly for Tech to try to ‘build a brand’ in a desert.
Then, Red Raiders from all over got in on it (even Patrick Mahomes) – and made it awesome, completely owning the attempted diss.
Which brings us to BreakingT’s latest t-shirt release. Texas Tech fans are really going to love it. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of Texas Tech University.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in vintage black. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in black. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in black. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed fit, 100% cotton v-neck in black. Fits just right without being too tight. S-XL
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.